5/16/2011

A Thank You/EOTD - Beloved Taupe & A Hint Of Gold

How's everyone doing? I finally made it to 200 followers on Blogger!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! To most people, that's nothing but to me, it's something! YAY. Perfect timing to have a new blog post up right? :) 

I know I'm not as active on blogger/update as much as others - it's just takes up a lot of time to take pictures and then edit/upload them. And most of the time I rather just TALK about a product than to try my best to explain it through text because I suck... but then again I suck at explaining in general so... eh? LOL. Also, a lot of people (including myself), are just too lazy to read anything and just like to skip to the pictures.... 

With that being said, let's get on with the pictures :)

As you know know, I adore... okay more like am obsessed with taupes. So I decided to play around with a pop of gold.

I'll list out everything I used in order, as well as the steps!

EYEBROWS 
ELF Eyebrow Kit: "Dark"


EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer 
(This stuff is NO joke! Very compariable to UDPP/TFSI... except I think it may be even better than TFSI, which I do use more than UDPP)

PHYSICIANS FORMULA Shimmer Strips: "Smoky Hazel Eyes"
2nd Color from the top - All over the lid

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: "Milk"
- Apply only on the inner corner, 1/4 (is that correct? LOL) of the lids (for the gold shadow I used)

LOREAL Hip Duo Shadow: "Sassy"
- Apply on the rest of the lids up to the crease (not touching the first bit of the lid with the MILK pencil)

URBAN DECAY Naked Palette 
Half Baked - Apply all on top of MILK pencil, inner corners & 1/4 of the lids
Hustle & Creep - Mix the two and apply on the outer corner
Naked - Apply as the transition color blending out the harsh edges and towards the brow bone

STILA Kajal Eye Liner: "Bronze"
- Apply on the waterline, lower lashline

WET N WILD Color Icon Palette: "Vanity"
Bottom right color - Set the Stila- Bronze liner.

URBAN DECAY 24/7 Glide On Eyepencil: "Zero"
- Tightline

ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen 
- Line the upper lashline with a wing

MAYBELLINE Mascara: The Falsies

MESMOREYES False Lashes:  #223






FACE
MAYBELLINE Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation: 240 Natural Beige
COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer: Light
MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Powder: Beige Medium
LANCOME Blush Subtil Sheer: Cafe Au Lait
PHYSICIANS FORMULA Happy Booster Blush: Natural
NYC Bronzer: Sunny

LIPS
MAC: Dressmaker Dressmaker

Hope you guys likie likie... I know there's only one picture of the actual eye look but my BB flash washed out all the other pictures :( I have yet still have to figure out how to use my digital camera to the best of its ability for EOTD's... for now, my BB is the best with the auto-macro setting... >__< working on it!

Thanks again to all my new and old followers! <3
xoxo

- J.

3 comments:

나니 said...

You look absolutely STUNNING! Love the wavy, poofy thing u got going on in your hair : D Reminds me a bit of mine (except mine is a HUGE frizz ball compared to yours -___-").
Congrats on the 200 followers! : D

love-aholic said...

love that look on you! how do you get your hair to be so voluminous~! lolol

Hanh said...

more eyeball :D