8/29/2011

OOTD - Black & White

Hey loves! I've missed you bloggers! I have a small haul of some things I want to post up sometime this week so look out for that! I've been working and such so my EOTD's hasn't been anything but boring and simple haha. Anyways, help me brainstorm some blog/video ideas and I'll get on that whenever I can! 

Here's my outfit of the day for when I met up with Lily from BLEED FOR FASHION, and Tessa from A MILES IN HER HEELS for some food and a catch up talk :) They're amazing girls so definitely check them out if you don't know them!



Blazer & Watch: Urban Outfitters
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Aritzia
Shoes: The Shoe Lab (in California at Huntington Beach)
Clutch: L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani

Here's the video as well :)

Hope you guys liked it! Don't forget to subscribe to my new channel as well! :)

xoxo

4 comments:

amileinherheels said...

You're amazing! Looking good as always ;) Catch up round two when Lily and I are back <3

Jenny said...

@tessa, thanks babe! definitely!

augustalolita said...

this is such a cute outfit!! i love your bag and shoes <3

tiffyama said...

Love your outfit! So chic~ :D