11/17/2011

TUTORIAL: Festive Lights! [Holiday Look #1]

The Holidays is my absolute favourite time of the year aside from SUMMER! I love absolutely everything about the holidays and I couldn't wait to get started on doing some Holiday make up looks! This one is inspired by the main colors of Christmas: Gold, Cranberry (or red), and Green! 





 PRODUCTS USED:

ELF Eyelid Primer
URBAN DECAY Naked Palette: Virgin, Naked, Half Baked
MAC: Star Violet
URBAN DECAY Book Of Shadows Vol. 3: Loaded

ELF Cream Eyeliner
Ardell Lashes: Demi Wispies




FACE:

HARD CANDY Baked Bronzer: Hula Hula
MAC Blush: Plum Foolery
DIOR Shimmer Powder: 002 Amber Diamond

URBAN DECAY Lipgloss: Wallflower

I hope you guys like this look and give it a try! If you do, please let me know or send me some pictures! :D
xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love Plum Foolery! =D So pretty. I love the holidays too, especially the holiday makeup sets! :D