12/25/2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas and got all your wishes! I wanted to share with you guys one of the greatest holiday experience in Vancouver - Stanley Park Bright Nights! There were tons of lights, hot chocolate, popcorn, chestnuts... a great place to go to celebrate the holidays with your loved ones :)


Hope you enjoyed the video! It's super pretty, ya?

And a few pictures taken by my friend's DSLR! :D


I'm blessed to be able to spend this time with my friends and most of all, being able to spend it with my boyfriend! <3

I have a NEW YEARS look coming up so stay tuned for that!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys all look so happy! Are you couples? haha :)

Merry Christmas~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FashionableAsians said...

I love holiday decorations and lights wish we had them all yr round! Merry Xmas!!

gillybeancandyjar said...

yay Olympic mittens! I was just talking about that on my blog haha. Those pictures came out amazing. And I love your scarf! Hope you had a merry christmas :)