12/15/2011

Update.

I've been busy with work and I am trying my best to come out with more videos. I plan on doing an overview of my MUST HAVE'S of 2011! So stay tuned for that! I also want to share/review some brushes that I am absolutely loving so I will try my best to also film that... it's just been a busy month!!!

Cydia aka Cydangie sent me a little love package. I had originally posted a video on it but it was too out of sync so I kept it on private. But here is a picture of what was inside the package! Once again, thank you SO much Cydia!!!


Be sure to check out her channel, blog and her online shop!!



Also, if you haven't entered my GIVEAWAY yet, please do! It's open until the end of the month! :) Who doesn't like free things?!


Until my next video, I will leave you guys with this new video of my boyfriend's and what his 2011 year consisted of! (He put in quite silly clips of me LOL!)


Thanks for staying put! 

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh they are lovely things she gave you xx

Steph said...

o thats ur bf! i watch all him n his circle of friends on fb!

http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx