9/30/2012

Get Ready With Me!

Everyone's doing this TAG and I think it's so fun so I decided to join in! I may do another one for more of an "everyday" look! Let me know if you guys like these videos!

I filmed this while I was getting ready to go to work. I don't need to specify what I do - it's not important. But I did get the chance to work at the Madonna concert!!!!! So I opted for a quick easy smokey look. Nothing too dramatic as I am still at work - gotta keep it classy ;)






PRODUCTS USED:

Kiehl's Moisturizer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation: Warm Beige
Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer: NSF
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: 25
Two Faced Powder: Warm Honey

MUFE Aqua Brow: 15
ELF Brow Duo: Dark

UD Primer Potion
UD Naked 2 Palette: Suspect, Foxy, Perversion
SKIN79 Liquid Eyeliner Pen
MAC Powerpoint Pencil: Engraved
Ardell Wispies Lashes
Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara

Bobbi Brown Bronzer/Blush Duo: Medium
Benefit Blush: Bella Bamba
Dior Shimmer Powder: Amber Diamond

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick: Pink Please
Revlon Lipgloss: Lilac Pastel

Please comment, subscribe, and let me know what you'd like to see next!
xoxo