3/12/2013

FASHION HAUL: Spring Ready!

Hey guys! Long time no vlog/blog! 

Currently I am in Dallas again spending some time with my boyfriend and I will be back in Vancouver shortly again. But I wanted to make sure I share with you guys my spring clothing haul I did this trip! Not too much, boyfriend is trying to keep me away from the malls! :( haha




MORE PICTURES:

Didn't show my new Nike Frees in the video - aren't they pretty!

TJ Maxx Haul


Outfit Today wearing the top in the video that I got at TJ Maxx!


Also forgot to show you guys this top I got at Urban Outfitters on SALE for $20! Love the mesh detail on this soft peplum striped top! :)

Make sure you guys follow me on Instagram to keep updated on all of my OOTD's and HAUL's!!!


I can't wait to style up my new clothes for the Spring! :)

xoxo

3 comments:

Jessie said...

you are so pretty!! i'm so jealous you have that rebecca minkoff bag!

http://blushmepinkk.blogspot.com

Anthea Lau said...

omg your wavy hair is super amazing!!
love that shirt with the sweet mint collar as well!
P.S. I'm gonna check out more of your videos now :)

would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Xlovehappyx said...

i love TJ Maxx and i love your Nikes!