6/30/2010

WONDER GIRLS!!!!!!!!! + EOTD

Let me tell you... Wonder Girls are literally 234830948058234 times more gorgeous in person!!!!! 
It was a small concert, it was short but it was good! I wish they sang in Korean because I have it memorized more so than their english versions LOL.

I was hesitant to even post up a EOTD cause I swear they ALWAYS look the same when they're really not! Actually, that's kind of a lie cuz I somehow always use the same products.... sigh. I suck. :( but here is my....

Eye Of The Day!

MAC: Nylon on inner corners
Woodwinked on the middle of the lids
Satin Taupe on outer corners

Buxom Lashliner
Daiso Crisscross lashes

&&&
I'll share some of the photos.. My camera died within like 2 songs when the concert first started. =(
But nonetheless, I had sooo much fun! My throat is killing me and my ears are still a little plugged BUT WHATEVER!!!

 
 YUBIN<33333


Sunye!!! :)

Last performance! I want nobody, nobody but you!!!

These pictures are kinda crappy but seriously doesn't do justice to show how truly gorgeous they all were!!
and even though they're crap pictures, I would still appreciate it if none of ya'll steal them, thanks. :)

This shirt is a fricking SMALL!! LOL

FUN POST RIGHT? YA YA YA!!!!!
It would've been more fun if my stupid friend took pictures with me :(
I don't like having someone take a picture of just myself, it feels awkward.. sooo.. no cool pics.
AND I had to rush out the door (once again, I know) so no OOTD/FOTD. :(

I'm a happy girl. :)

saranghae! ;)

but the love you gave me was so so good, but the pain you gave me was so so bad..... =)

4 comments:

Katie Ngo said...

loooove wonder girls. & youe eotd photo is gorgeous.<3

Tracy said...

You're so lucky! I love their songs, they're so catchy! Yubin is my fav too =) she's gorgeous

Jenny said...

@Katie me tooo! hehe and thank you! i wish my camera wasn't so ghetto otherwise you would be able to see that the colors are a lot more vibrant IRL =(

@Tracey she's such a diva on stage, i love it!!! she's sooo gorgeous, i love her new hair!

Stephanie said...

how fun you saw the wondergirls! :D