I called this look "peeping tom" just because there's a peep of a fire berry color on the lids with the smoky gray around it.. so when you open your eyes, you can't really see the berry color, just a peep until you close your eyes... :)
- no flash -
- with flash -
- Estee Lauder Deluxe Pure Eyeshadow Palette: Berry Ice [on lids]
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad: Natural Smokes, Outer Corner Color [outer corner blending up and around towards the crease, and into the inner corners / lower lashline]
- MAC: Wedge [transition color in crease, below brow bone]
- Lancome: Statuesque [outer v to deepen it a little]
- MAC: Brule [brow bone]
- Buxom Lashliner: Leatherette [line the upper lashline, and tightline]
-Ardell Lashes: #107
- Revlon ColorStay: 240 Medium Beige
- NYC Bronzing Face Powder: 720A Sunny
- NARS Blush: Deep Throat
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick: Soft Nude
Okay, so I went to the mall for a bit and I dropped by Superstore and picked up some stuff. So when I got home, I really wanted to try out the lipstick/lipgloss that I got! :)
PS. I know I still gotta do a haul post from the stuff I got when I was in the states... I'm just sooo lazy... hopefully that'll be the next post?
Perfect Pornstar Pink... in my opinion hahaha!
It is Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick: 006 Pink Blush!
It's a super barbie pink shade. I love it.. :)
The finish is nice.. it's not totally matte but it has an okay shine to it.
It's smooth and wears very comfortably on the lips.
As for how long it wears for, pretty good I would say.. I took it off after it was still on my lips for over an hour.. and I also have their 'Airy Fairy' which lasts a good amount of time as well.
On top of that, I got this gloss from Joe Cosmetics: Sheer Pink Rose Transparent. I've never used/tried any of their products from their cosmetics line but I heard some of their stuff was pretty good... I walked by the section and this color instantly caught my eye!
The swatch of it, is a little dark... sorry. So in reality, it is a very nice baby pink shade.
At first I didn't look at the name of it, so when I got home I was like crap! "transparent?" and was worried the formula would be a sheer transparent color. Fortunately the pigmentation is actually fabulous! It's not sheer whatsoever.. definitely buildable!
As for stickyness, it is a tad bit sticky but nothing like the disgusting MAC lipglosses :)
Hope you found this somewhat helpful or just entertaining to read! Thanks for bloggin' with me. :D
I got lots more for the future.. just be patience.. :) The more followers I get, the more I feel motivated so thanks to the new/old followers! <3