9/16/2010

Late bday outing/girls night out

Since I missed my legal birthday back at home, my bestie took me out for a super late birthday outing! Originally we were just going to go to a lounge but we decided to hit the club after :)

I decided to go for a (softer) smoky eye because, that's just a classic night out look ;)

EYES:


(no flash)

Products used:
Buxom Lashliner: Leatherette - as a base, liner
Lancome Color Design Quad: Mochaccino (a taupe gray brown color) - all over lids up to the crease
MAC: Satin Taupe - outer corner, lower lashline
MAC: Wedge - Transition color right underneath the brow bone 
MAC: Brule - brow bone
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips: For hazel eyes
1. all over lid
2. outer v  
1+2. outer lower lashline

FACE:


Products used:
Foundation: Revlon Photoready in 006 Medium Beige
Blush: NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush
NARS in Deep Throat
Bronzer: NYC Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny

Lips: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss  in Coral Reef

 So first we went to Sip Lounge to grab some appies and drinks! My bestie came to pick me up without giving me notice so I had to rush my outfit.. I had no clue what I was going to wear! So I didn't really think it'd be a big deal soo.. I outfit repeat. Big deal!! It happens :( lol the key is to switch up the way you wear it ;) like so...

OUTFIT: 

Dress: Forwever 21
 Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Heels: Betsey Johnson 

No accessories! :( that's what happens when you get rushed.. sigh.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!


And my very first legal drink... hehe ^___^


So we decided to hit up the club after to Republic
On the way...

ps. We NEVER have any super good pictures together.. it's strange. Really strange. =/


Apparently I have horrible camera skills lol...


It was a good night with just my bestie and I! Despite the creepy boys.. but ya'll know how it is!! It ain't a good night until you get hit on ;) hahaha! :P

My clubbing virginity is now taken away!!!! I was a good girl and I waited... as should everyone else because clubbing when you're underage is kinda... creepy.. for the guys at least.. because little do they know that they're grinding with some 14 year old and you're grinding with some 30 year old.. O_O

I mean look at AKON!! LOL.. let's not get ourselves into another situation like that ;)

XOXO!

2 comments:

victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

@Victoria lol thank you :) i dunno, it's just layers in the haircut and teasing i guess haha