I want to *try* to do a holiday look series... let's hope I actually follow through and update my blog LOL. Now that I got my bb9700 back, I can take good photos again... YAY! Here is the first holiday look that isn't too typical with the golds, reds, greens... I definitely want to do a look with those colors and with GLITTER! I will *try*.
Yes, today's key word is *try*. LOL
Prior to applying shadows, I primed my eyes first!
- Quo Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"
- All over lid and smoothing it out with my finger
- Apply all over lid and inner corner of the eyes & tear duct
- Apply into crease
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips "Smoky Hazel Eyes"
- Apply #3 into outer corner and blending it slightly into the crease and halfway (or less) onto the lid
- Apply #4 into the outer "V"
- Apply #3 & #4 on lower lashline
- Apply onto the browbone
Eyeliner on upper lashline
(Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense)
Tightline which is "upper waterline"
(Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in "Zero")
(I don't remember where mine is from. Either Model 21 or Daiso)
Loreal True Match "Sun Beige"
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind "Light/Med"
NYC Bronzer "Sunny"
ELF Blush "Candid Coral"
Revlon Matte Lipstick "Pink Pout"
I also just randomly applied a gloss on top. :)
Hope you liked my first of the holiday looks!
Happy Holidays! <3