12/16/2010

EOTD/FOTD - Holiday Look #1 (pic heavy!)

I want to *try* to do a holiday look series... let's hope I actually follow through and update my blog LOL. Now that I got my bb9700 back, I can take good photos again... YAY! Here is the first holiday look that isn't too typical with the golds, reds, greens... I definitely want to do a look with those colors and with GLITTER! I will *try*. 

Yes, today's key word is *try*. LOL








 PRODUCTS USED:

Prior to applying shadows, I primed my eyes first!
- Quo Eye Primer

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk
- All over lid and smoothing it out with my finger

 MAC "Electra"
- Apply all over lid and inner corner of the eyes & tear duct

 MAC "Hepcat"
- Apply into crease

 Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips "Smoky Hazel Eyes"
- Apply #3 into outer corner and blending it slightly into the crease and halfway (or less) onto the lid
- Apply #4 into the outer "V"
- Apply #3 & #4 on lower lashline

MAC "Ricepaper"
- Apply onto the browbone

Eyeliner on upper lashline 
(Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense)
Tightline which is "upper waterline" 
(Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in "Zero")

Mascara/Lashes  
(I don't remember where mine is from. Either Model 21 or Daiso)

FIN!





Face Products:

Foundation:
Loreal True Match "Sun Beige"
Concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind "Light/Med"

Cheeks
NYC Bronzer "Sunny"
ELF Blush "Candid Coral"

Lips:
Revlon Matte Lipstick "Pink Pout"

I also just randomly applied a gloss on top. :)

Hope you liked my first of the holiday looks!
Happy Holidays! <3
xoxo

No comments: