12/16/2010

EOTD/FOTD - Holiday Look #2 (pic heavy!)

Holiday Look #2 is more festive! :) I used the colors white, green, berry (I don't own a red eyeshadow) and a hint of gold!

EYES




PRODUCTS USED:
(numbers shown to use in order... duh lol)

As always, I primed my lids first with Quo Eye Primer
Then I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk" on my lids and blended it out with my finger

MAC "White Frost"
All over lid and inner corner

 Estee Lauder #2. "Berry Ice"
Blend color from outer corner into the crease

 MAC "Humid"
Apply on the outer corner and lower lashline halfway
Apply Estee Lauder (Step #5) "Cinnamon" onto lower lashline blending into "Humid"

 MAC "Beauty Marked"
Apply slightly into outer 'V'

I used MAC "Ricepaper" for my highlight
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Eyeliner (upper lashline)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in "Zero (tightlined)
MAC Eye Pencil in "White" (waterline)
Mascara/Lashes (from Daiso)

FACE







PRODUCTS USED:

Foundation:
Loreal True Match "Sun Beige"
Concealer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind "Light/Med"

Cheeks
Dior Amber Diamond "002" (highlight)
NYC Bronzer "Sunny"
ELF Blush "Candid Coral"
Lips:
Rimmel Lipstick "Nude Delight"
Revlon Lipgloss "Coral Reef"

More to come! Hope you guys like it so far! 
Leave a comment <3

Happy Holidays!
xoxo

3 comments:

dblchin (double chin) said...

U look fab hunny!!! Happy holidayS~

Jenny said...

thank you so much babe!! <33333 Happy Holidays! XX

Unknown said...

your makeup is very gorgeous and you look so pretty :) thank you for all the details^^
drey jewelry.