5/18/2010

EOTD - Bronzed Look

I felt like doing a summery everyday look - so of course I gotta bring out the bronze and golds!
I didn't want to make this post because I couldn't take pictures of it until the end of the day so
the look wasn't as pretty as it was when I first finished it. I also couldn't seem to take good
pictures for some reason when I tried to so I got pretty frustrated.. but this is the best I could
do... I seriously need to get a good camera :( And also, I feel like I always have some sort of 
bronze, gold, brown look on lol. I dunno - the colors appeal to me cuz it's an everyday wear.
Whatever!

Anyways, this is what I came up with.
It's a like a bronze-y gold and brown shimmery look for the summer!


I'm so sad - I promise it looked better in person :( siiiiiiigh.

Anywho, this is what I mainly used for the colors! I know the colors look nothing like it in the
picture of the look - ARG. But I had the bottom right corner color on the lids, top right 
color in the crease and the bottom left in the outer "V"


I also added a bit of the top left color in the inner corner/tear duct area and pulled it up to
the other colors on the lid and then I added a matte white on top of that to mute out the 
shimmers and make it a bit brighter.

I lined my upper lashline with a brown cream eyeliner (Quo - Dark Chocolate)


 Late at night - I know I look terrible haha.
On my face, I have Revlon's PhotoReady Foundation in Medium Beige. I'm wearing
Rimmel's bronzer in Sun Queen (I think it's discontinued now but they have other bronzers
that are FAB!) And I also have a matte pink blush on by MAC in Pink Glow.

On my lippies I'm wearing Rimmel's Moisture Renew lipstick in Nude Delight. <3

Nails: China Glaze - Something Sweet <3



I'm sorry for the crap quality - better than nothing though right! =) 

 - J.

Follow me on twitter! =) <3

2 comments:

Katie Ngo said...

Just followed, Very fun to read! & You have plenty of pictures as welllll. Your l/s is definitely very cute! Loved it.

-Katie Ngo

Jenny said...

@Katie Ngo thank you!! means a lot <3 =)
i know, pictures are fun to look at so i try my best to post a bunch to keep it interesting! ;)