I know I've been away - again. So I thought I'd share a few things I got... not all on the same day. And it's not a lot but I thought I'd just share anyways :)
Shiseido Water In Lip Chapstick
- So far, so good. No scent, I like it just because it's asian to be honest lol.
Lip Ice Chapstick [Apple]
- It smells so good, has a slight menthol refreshing feel on the lips. My friend was raving about this so I thought I'd give it a try
DUO Lashglue [Darktone]
- Needed a back up. Decided to get it from Sephora for $10 since the tiny tube in the drugstores is NOT cheap and I'm only paying a couple of bucks more for more product AND if anything was to happen to it, I can return it and they'll replace it for me. If you followed me on twitter, I tweeted about how the thing snapped off with the cap... -_____- >>> http://twitpic.com/3nwpbi and yes, it happened twice and both times when it was pretty NEW too! GRRRR!!!! The only thing about the bigger tube I dont like is that the hole to squeeze the product out is bigger, so it sometimes poops out >_<
My Beauty Diary Masks [Strawberry Yogurt, Black Pearl]
- You all know I loooove strawberry yogurt! And I've been wanting to try black pearl for awhile so yay.
Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Shadows [Brulee, Nutty]
- I heard great things about these shadows. I wanted "Brulee" because it looked like a good dupe for one of my fave shadows from MAC which coincidently (or is it) is also called "Brule".
And you all know how much I love my taupes which "Nutty" is a beautiful taupe color!
And they are very pigmented, especially "Nutty" - super impressed & cheap!
Wet N Wild Color Icon 6 Shadow Palette [LUST]
- I picked this up because of xteeener! I love the colors. The bottom right color looks like a dupe for MAC's "Beauty Marked" which is another favourite of mine.
- I love ViVi. ^___^
Yes, teeny tiny collective haul, hope it was still interesting :)
Thanks to all my new followers - HELLO!!! Hope you all are enjoying my posts!
I always read and reply back to my comments so don't be shy! <3