6/22/2011

OOTD - Color Blocking

Color blocking is getting bigger this season and I saw a beautiful hot pink blazer at H&M but it didn't quite fit me right but when I went back in there another day, I found this bright neon orange cropped blazer and fell in love!




Lace Top: Aritzia (I think, it was awhile ago)
Shorts: Unknown (They're old)
Shoes/Bag: I haven't figured it out yet!

Accessories

I love color! I'm not very black & white, I don't think. But I love how this blazer can dress up any B&W outfit! It's a great pop of color and it's definitely BRIGHT which I love, especially for the summer! :)

PS. Would you guys prefer if I do videos on my outfits? It would be a lot faster for me to just film and then upload/link it. I dread taking pictures and editing it and blah blah blah lol. Or are pictures better and good enough for ya'll? LET ME KNOW!!! :)

xoxo

16 comments:

Hanh said...

you look sexy :) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lisa said...

i love it!!! :D and i love that necklace, too! and you! love your OOTDs!

Jenny said...

awww LISA I LOVE YOU TOO!! thanks babe!

(love you too babe! [hanh] LOL)

DSK Steph said...

You know I'm loving the orange right now! <3 Great OOTD! :)

PrincessLisax3 said...

That is cute!! I would love a blazer in almost every color!!

missklicious said...

Gorgeous blazer!

Hanh said...

how many babes are there -____-

Jenny said...

@Steph Thanks Steph!!! <3

@PrincessLisax3 So would i! :P

@missklicious thank you!

@Hanh hmmm, there's ONE BABY.

giselle said...

LOVE your blazer! i love how the color just pops. you paired it up really nicely:)
did you get it recently?
and yes. you should do vids! do you have a youtube?

Jenny said...

@giselle yes i did

chayy said...

Can you make post all about your hair? :D

chayy said...

Can you do a post all about your hair??? :D

Adeline said...

Looking hot babe!!! <3 LOVE THE ORANGE BLAZER HEAPPPPSSSSSS :)

Voe said...

You look amazing. I love that colour, it really suits you.

You have a wonderful blog by the way, I will definitly be checking back to read more of what you post. I wish you all of the luck in the world with the blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

All the best;
Voe.
________________________________________
http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

The Little Dust Princess said...

The bright orange looks great against your dark outfit, but it totally reminds me of Halloween! LOL You should wear it with electric blue for a great colour blocking contrast outfit.

Jenny said...

@Voe thank you so much babe! that means a lot, it's just a small hobby on the side but i'm hoping to grow bigger and better at it one day :)