6/04/2011

A Special Message For A Special Boy

I would like to wish my amazing boyfriend a wonderful and fabulous HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I wish I could be there with you to celebrate this day, however I am truly disappointed I can't... I hope you know that I would do anything for you, cater to you like a king for this day and for every single day followed by. I hope you have an amazing day nonetheless and know that I love you with every itty bitty frail-ness part of me!!!

Happy Birthday, Baby! <3

a million and one never ending kiss,
-Jenny aka Monkeyz :P 


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

aww this is such a sweet post!

love-aholic said...

awwww happy birthday to your bf! you two look sooo adorable lol

Jenny said...

thank you ladies!!! :)

missklicious said...

Aww, so sweet!

Hanh said...

thank you baby gurl! i lubbbbbbbb yoooouuuuuuuuuu:O see you soon!

Keri said...

This is SO adorable <3

o0SerenityAngel0o said...

Awww so sweet :)